Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sorry I have been away.

I know I have been lazy about updating for the last month, but I really haven't done anything Christmas related. I did make $30 on ebay and am putting it towards gifts for the kids. I have also started seriously couponing. I got hungry hungry hippos travel game for $.99 after coupons.
Dh and I brought up an old table that the former owners of the house left behind and put it in the playrooom to be my sewing table Yeah!!!! We also put a bookcase in there and it is now organized.
I also found some more Christmas fabric to make more bags.
So hopefully I will be busy sewing instead of cleaning.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daphne,

    I have to tell you Congratulations....you were chosen as one of the ten winners in the Lee National Denim Day giveaway....I don't have an email address for you, so if you'll contact me at afrugalfriend@hotmail.com, I'll send you the scoop on what I need from you. You have until Sat Oct 17th to get back to me.

    Again, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete